This site is not an official website for the track shown here and is neither approved or endorsed by the speedway team.
|The Barnet team were based at Barnet Bypass and operated from 1929 until 1936 as an Open team.|
|Their opening fixture was on 27th July 1929 and they continued to race until their lease expired in April 1937.|
|This section gives a comprehensive picture of
the badges produced for the team throughout the ages, but only provides the briefest of
glimpses of its history. For those wishing to read more widely we recommend a visit to
Complete History of the British
by Peter Oakes ISBN-10: 0948882077
The promoters moved on to High Beech.
More detailed information is available from "Homes of British Speedway' by Robert Bamford & John Jarvis
A further great source of information is provided on John Skinner's excellent website on Defunct Speedway tracks, with a link given below.