|EARLS BARTON SPEEDWAY
This site is not an official website for the track shown here and is neither approved or endorsed by the speedway team.
|The Earls Barton team raced at the Greyhound Stadium in Earls Barton, Northamptonshire. They were an Open team in the 1949-50 season, before becoming a Training Track in 1951.|
|They continued to operate as a Training track until 1957|
|This section gives a comprehensive picture of
the badges produced for the team throughout the ages, but only provides the briefest of
glimpses of its history. For those wishing to read more widely we recommend a visit to
Complete History of the British
by Peter Oakes ISBN-10: 0948882077
The track was a very short 280 yards in length
More detailed information is available from "Homes of British Speedway' by Robert Bamford & John Jarvis
A further great source of information is provided on John Skinner's excellent website on Defunct Speedway tracks, with a link given below.