This site is not an official website for the track shown here and is neither approved or endorsed by the speedway team.
The Greenford team raced at Greenford Driving Park in Perivale, Middlesex.
Their inaugural meeting took place on 7th April 1928 and a rare programme from that meeting is shown below.
|They operated as an Open team from 1928 until 1931, racing on a cinder track.|
|This section gives a comprehensive picture of
the badges produced for the team throughout the ages, but only provides the briefest of
glimpses of its history. For those wishing to read more widely we recommend a visit to
Complete History of the British
by Peter Oakes ISBN-10: 0948882077
The final meeting took place on 10th October 1931
|More detailed information is available from "Homes of British Speedway' by Robert Bamford & John Jarvis|