This site is not an official website for the track shown here and is neither approved or endorsed by the speedway team.
|The Holbeach team raced at the quaintly named 'Bell End Speedway Stadium, at Whaplode St Catherine near Spalding. They began as an Open race team in 1936.|
|They continued to race as an Open team until the outbreak of the War, but racing resumed in 1945 and continued to race until 1947.|
|This section gives a comprehensive picture of
the badges produced for the team throughout the ages, but only provides the briefest of
glimpses of its history. For those wishing to read more widely we recommend a visit to
Complete History of the British
by Peter Oakes ISBN-10: 0948882077
The team, not surprisingly, were nicknamed 'The Tulips'
|More detailed information is available from "Homes of British Speedway' by Robert Bamford & John Jarvis|